Having the client’s accountant, financial planner and lawyer working together not only saves time and money, but ensures any advice is correct, compliant and non-conflicting. More importantly, having access to a team of professionals enhances the client’s ability to achieve solid results by providing the client with a fully integrated solution.
Active Self Managed Super Funds' focus is to work with you, and the client’s other team of professionals to provide a complete solution. We are not a fund administrator, nor are we solely a financial advice business.
A few of the benefits you will receive by having your clients employ our services are:
- A better service – you will work with another professional business to provide a comprehensive service that will further engage and retain clients.
- Confidence - that the trustees will receive professional strategic and technical advice throughout the year and in the future.
- Reduced business risk - as we monitor and reconcile the fund throughout the year as well as keep you informed of any potential issues.
- Greater efficiencies - as we provide a reconciled summary and supporting documentation to you for the EOY tax return. No more chasing lost paperwork!
- Professional partner - You will work with a business that understands the importance of a unified front and what is required to administer the fund effectively.
We provide the trustees with ongoing technical and compliance support as well as comprehensive performance and financial summary reporting. Our service includes providing a mailing house so all correspondence and documents are received and copied by us. This avoids the problem of missing documents and / or financial data which not only helps you at tax time, it ensures strategic and investment advice is accurate and timely.
We minimise your liability by providing your client with ongoing support to ensure the fund remains compliant and money is invested appropriately and in line with the Investment Strategy. We reduce your workload by providing a fully reconciled annual transactional report and supporting documentation to assist you in completing the funds tax return and audit reports. No more chasing undocumented transactions or lost paperwork!
Where available we can provide you with a client file, for example, our software can be uploaded into BGL Simple Fund for accurate and efficient data entry.
By letting us work with you, your clients will receive professional non conflicting advice in a cost effective and timely manner as well as regular detailed performance reports to help them stay fully informed. You will receive ‘peace of mind’ that your clients are being looked after throughout the year while also receiving complimentary administration and compliance support to increase the efficiencies of your practice.
“Here at Currie Wickens we have found that the information provided by Active Financial Group is clear , concise and delivered in a timely manner . This enables us to prepare our clients Self Managed Superannuation Funds more efficiently.”
Currie Wickens - Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers